Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Creative Scrapbook

Hi everyone! I wanted to take a minute to share some of my work at My Creative Scrapbook for this month. The kits this month were just as amazing as always and I have it on very good authority (my boxes for next month arrived yesterday!) that next month's kits are going to blow your socks off!!! I am IN LOVE with all the things that are included! You want to get over there and e-mail Pam to make sure that you are on the list for the kits! Wow!

You should check out the Limited Edition kit! This one is featuring Pink Paislee Bayberry this month. It is LOADED with embellishments. I did 3 projects and have so much left to play with! The colors in this one are fabulous and I can't wait to re-visit it for more layouts!







The Main Kit features Webster's Pages. These papers are simply gorgeous and the flowers included to go with it are the perfect match for them!




I also want to share a link to MCS with you. The design team has shared tips on how they did the 'details' on their work this month. It is full of great ideas and mini tutorials. In the thread I have shared the pdf for my transparency and have shared how I made the wide houndstooth border. THere are so many good ideas that the team shared. Be sure to check it out here.

Thanks for dropping by

4 comments:

  1. These layouts are just amazing!!! Just love all the details!! Especially love the one with the chandalier "stunning" Great work as always Robbie Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love Love!!! I just got my Webster pages and cant wait to get the mojo flowing..Great job on all of these! Such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! You amazed me once again with your gorgeous work with last month's MCS kits. Love every detail of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stupendous! Love them all, girl!

    ReplyDelete