Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sneak Peeks at MCS!

It's almost time for the reveal at My Creative Scrapbook!!  This line-up is over the top!!  There are so many hot off the press items from CHA!  Pam hit a home run with the entire line-up!

Here are a few sneeks to give you a peek before the reveal on the 5th.  I worked with 3 of the kits and there is one more, too!  You can see the sneaks from the designers that worked with the Creative Kit here.

Main Kit



Album Kit



 Limited Edition Kit



Thanks for dropping by!




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are just gorgeous. I absolutely adore the flowers... Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sneak peaks are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sneeks Robbie! I look forward to mine every month! You do such FABULOUS work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunning sneaks! I can't wait to see the full pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh those sneaks all look gorgeous, I can't wait to see the full projects! :)

    ReplyDelete