Thursday, July 14, 2011

4 or More at Bo Bunny

We have had some requests for layouts showcasing 4 or more photos recently at Bo Bunny.  Of course, you ask and we try to deliver!  :) 

I love loading the fabulous products on my pages, but I also want to make my layouts about the events, too.  Adding more pictures to a layout sometimes tells the story in a more in depth way.  I also think that there are also times when you just want to use more of your great pictures and adding more to a page meets that need.
Here is a layout that I did for the blog today using 5 pictures.  I used the layout of the family as my focal point by printing it larger than the other pictures on my layout.  Because I used so many pictures, the main picture is a 3 1/2 x5 photo instead of a more standard 4x6.


I mixed up the title by using layered chipboard and stickers. 


The flowers are simply punched paper added to a silk flower and backed by leaves.  I love the brads that go with the Zoology collection added to the centers of these. 

You might notice that the brackets are raised.  They are stickers that I lifted by using foam dots.  Use several to keep the sticker from bending in your album.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Zoology Zebra, Wild Thing and Cheeta
Cardstock: Double Dot in Licorice Dot
Stickers: Zoology 12x12 and Zoo-rific
Die Cuts: Zoology Noteworth
Chipboard: Zoology Layered
Brads and Trinkets: Zoology

Be sure to take a peek at the Bo Bunny Blog for more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is Super Cool. I love the warm colors and the zoology trinkits is really something I must have. I think its that vintage charm thing right? I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome page with plenty of photos. I like that as I always use a lot of photos. I love the flowers on this. TFS

    ReplyDelete