Friday, September 2, 2011

Bo Bunny Winner!

It's time to announce the winner of the Welcome Home Project Kit!

The New Bo Bunny Welcome Home collection is so beautiful!  My favorite color is blue, so I'm really in love with this collection!  In fact, this is my favorite color combination.  There is just something so soft and beautiful about these colors together.

I showed you the sneak and this layout at the Bo Bunny Blog, but I wanted to post it here now, too. 

This is Jade when she was a little girl.  She is holding a baby chicken in her hands.  She has always been such an animal lover.  Pictures like this will always remind me of when the kids were growing up in the country surrounded by baby animals.  It truly says 'home' to me.

Moments


I love to layer my embellishments and Bo Bunny makes beautiful embellishments that make it so easy!  The jewels around the journal spot are just the strip of Bo Bunny Jewels.  Just work them around the circle.


That Gorgeous flourish is a Rub-on from the Welcome Home collection.  I just added some of the individual jewels to accent it.


Be sure to drop by Bo Bunny to see more examples with this collection!

Now... for what you really want to know!!!

WHO WON???

Well, I used random.org to get the winner, but for some reason the random number didn't show up here!  Maybe next time, I'll get it right!  :) 

And The Winner Is...

 Congratulations Michelle M! 
Please email your address to me and I'll get your prize in the mail!

Thanks so much to everyone who played along!!  Your comments were so sweet and so appreciated!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and I love the sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how little Jade was here! What a gorgeous page, Robbie!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete