Monday, February 20, 2012

More of My Mini Album at Bo Bunny!

Be sure to take a peek at the Bo Bunny Blog for more class time on making the Smoochable Mini Album! 

Next Monday will be the last day of class, but not to worry if you haven't been present so far.  The videos will stay on the Bo Bunny Blog, so there is still time to make an album!

Here are pictures of where we are so far.  I had such a fun time with this one.  I know that I keep saying it about the mini's at Bo Bunny, but the fact that they are already pre-printed with matching patterns makes them so easy to use!  All you have to do is start decorating!










On Monday, I'll show the rest of the album.  I hope you are playing along and I would love to see your version of this album or any of the others!  Just share a link and I'll drop by your blog or gallery!

Want to know something really cool?  Starting in March, there will be another class on another mini album!  The next class features the Enchanted Mini Album!

Be sure to check out the Bo Bunny Blog!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment