Thursday, April 12, 2012

Treat Bags with Bo Bunny

For the Bo Bunny Blog, some of us were asked to make Easter Treat Holders. Since I don't have little ones at home any more, I decided to make some that were more for some grown ups in my life.

These are super simple and were made from some little treat bags.  
Bo Bunny makes the most wonderful card kits and I couldn't resist taking them outside of the envelope (pun intended! lol) and onto the front of my little bags!


Adding some doodles to the outside of the white cardstock shape makes it stand out more.  I also added a glittery brad to the center of the flower for a bit more dimension.

Again, some little doodles and a glitter brad flower center.
Tie a bright colored bow to add an extra touch!

Add a couple of punched borders and use foam dots for dimension.  Quick and easy!

Be sure to check out the Bo Bunny Blog for inspiration!  There is something new posted every weekday to inspire you!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment