Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Bo Bunny Prairie Chic - Stickers

If you want to see a collection that a Texas girl can really wrap her arms around, check out the new Bo Bunny Prairie Chic collection!! THIS ONE IS AWESOME!!!  I'm pretty sure that could be happy with a room wallpapered in this one!  So pretty and it has lots of western accents without being over the top rodeo.  It's just perfect for those pages that could use a beautiful western touch.
 
Be True
 
I'm so glad that I hadn't scrapped all the pictures from this little backyard photo shoot.  These pictures of my daughter needed to be scrapped with this collection!  :)
 
The focus is on stickers for this post.
 
 
The Bo Bunny doilies come in three sizes so they will fit all of your needs.
 
 
For the title, I used a large sticker, stuck it to a piece of cardstock and free hand cut it around the edges to give it a border.  To make it stand out a bit more, I adhered it using foam dots.
 
I wanted to add a bit of pink to the sticker border so I punched some tiny circles and added them to the larger round places on the sticker.
 
 
Here is another outline with cardstock added to my sticker. 
 
Also, couldn't resist using the new Bo Bunny Jewels!!
 
For more inspiration and to see what we are up to at Bo Bunny, be sure to check out the blog!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment