Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Fern and Forest Girl *Little Yellow Bicycle*

Have you seen the brand new releases from Little Yellow Bicycle
They are so DANG CUTE!
There is a girl collection and a boy collection in Fern and Forest.  Today, I've played with the girl collection.  It is simply adorable!!
 
Beautiful
These Tea Party pictures sit just perfectly on the Fern and Forest.  I really love that I could take some traditionally colored girly photos and add other colors because of the papers having such a great mix of hues.
 
 
The paper crafting kit provides so many pretty pieces for layering.  I used the flowers and leaves included in the package to embellish.  Because I wanted to add more white to them, I loosely traced them with a white Souffle Pen.
 
 
A touch of ribbon and ric rac, along with some Clear Cuts and Stickers from the collection, completes the look!
 
Be sure to check out the NEW Little Yellow Bicycle Blog! 
The design team is creating with this collection all month and have come up with lots of fabulous ideas!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of this collection and how you used them in your layout. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious layout with those adorable photos! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete