Friday, November 1, 2013

Leaky Shed Studio

Well, you have probably noticed that there has not been much going on with my blog.  I decided to take some time off from posting and design team work.  I wanted to play with my supplies, learn new techniques and frankly, get some much neglected things done around my house!  :)  You know what I mean, right? 
I have had a great time creating whatever motivated me at the moment.  I've even taken some online classes, started an art journal and even explored drawing again.  I'll get to posting some of my projects soon, but today...
I have some SUPER exciting news! 
I've been invited to join the Leaky Shed Studio Design Team!!
I couldn't be more excited about this!   In addition to making beautiful, quality products, I love that I can use them on a wide array of projects!! 
Of course, I won't be going on this journey alone.  Be sure to check out the 
to meet the other designers that are joining the team.


And be sure to
like the Leaky Shed Studio Facebook Page.
Thanks for sharing in my excitement and I hope to inspire you with my projects!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Robbie, so glad to be working with you again!!!

    ReplyDelete