Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Layout with the November Flying Unicorn Kit

Hi everyone!  It occurs to me that I never posted this layout from November!  I would love to say that I'm the best blogger, but that would be a lie!  But, better late than never right?  

This was really and truly one of my favorite Flying Unicorn kits!  I loved the Bo Bunny Collection and stencils!  They are gorgeous!   


I again added some stitching within the stenciled pattern.  I also used a thin layer of modeling paste and then added some glitter to it.
 

Layers Layers and Layers!  Have to love the bling from Bo Bunny, too!


A few more pieces for balance finish off this page!

 

I might have forgotten to post, but you never want to forget to get a kit!  Each one is just as beautiful as the last!  Be sure to check out Flying Unicorn for all the details!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment