Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mojo Monday at Flying Unicorn

As you probably know by now, every Monday at Flying Unicorn we host Mojo Monday.  If you don't know about it, let me tell you that it is a LOT of fun!  Alda furnishes a sketch for you to use and one of the creative team makes a layout for inspiration.  In addition, it's a challenge and you have one week to participate!  Best news of all... you can win!  Prizes are always fun!!

So this Monday, it was my turn to use the sketch.  What great timing!  I had just received my GORGEOUS new Prima Garden Fable in the mail! (It's in the Flying Unicorn Store) So, this is what I came up with...


I'm loving the beautiful colors that are in this collection.  They are so fun to work with!   So many beautiful parts and pieces, too!


I layered tags, chipboard and pearl flourishes on top of some stenciling that I did with modeling paste.  With these soft beautiful colors, I couldn't resist adding a few sprinkles of glitter to the paste while it was wet.


Flowers, flowers, flowers!  There are so many beautiful ones to chose from with all the Prima collections.  I used a mixture of solids, prints and sizes to build my flower clusters.


If you look closely, you will see that I added some tiny green sequins to finish off the page.  So easy to do!  Just use a touch of glossy accents and sprinkle them on!

So, want to see the sketch and play along?  Here is your link!  Mojo Monday Challenge Hope to see you there!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Robbie,
    So very, very gorgeous! The photo is so precious and adorable. Your flowers and colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete