Friday, July 10, 2015

July KOM for Flying Unicorn-Video Tutorial

Hi everyone! Today, I am sharing a layout that I created with the July KOM plus a few extras.

I have also created a video of the entire process.  

The instructions include fussy cutting, lots of dimension and tips.  Of course, I've included a load of flowers, too!

Hope you will watch! You can watch the video straight from my blog.  Just scroll down!  :)

 






 Supplies:
July KOM
Lemoncraft House of Roses Paper
Lemoncraft House of Roses Labels
Lemoncraft Buttons
Prima Debutante Collection Say it in Crystals
Prima Debutante Collection Tags
 Prima Debutante Collection Wood Icons

Other:
Prima Debutante Collection Flowers
Prima Debutante Collection Brads
Prima Color Bloom in Cotton Candy
Seam Binding

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbie,
    I just came from Youtube and watched your awesome video on this gorgeous layout you created. You did an amazing job on the video. Your layout is so very gorgeous!!! I enjoyed watching you bring it all together. Thanks for sharing! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete