Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Prima and Julie Nutting

As a long time Julie Nutting fan, I loved when she teamed up with Prima Marketing.The stamps and other Prima products were and are such a terrific pairing!!  Well, guess what??? They have done it again with these precious baby stamps!!

The stamps come with a full wardrobe to have both girl and boy babies.  In addition, there are absolutely adorable accessories.  

I created a gift bag and tag set with the new stamps.  I loved that I could specialize my bag to fit a girl, in this case, or a boy.


The stroller stamps are perfect to make a border on my bag and if you look closely, you will also see a little teddy bear.  There are so many cute additions!


Be sure to stop by the Prima Blog to see what some of the other designers have created with the NEW Julie Nutting releases!  There is also a giveaway on the Prima blog!  You don't want to miss any of it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Robbie, how totally adorable - these are so perfect for baby gifts and showers - or just for fun.

    ReplyDelete