Wednesday, February 24, 2016

New PRIMA IOD Moulds

Hey everyone!  I've been playing with the Prima IOD Moulds again!  If you are starting to sense that I seriously love these, you would be right!! They are simply perfect for everything from intricate pieces to the simplest things.  Today, I altered the back of a 6x6 tile!

 

I chose to use that back of the tile because I wanted it to be porous so that it would absorb the Color Bloom to coordinate with the misted IOD Moulds.  I also loved that it had a textured background that gave the perfect setting to add some Prima Micro beads and Prima Metallic Paint.
 

After the background and moulds were all dry from the misting, I added Prima Metallic paint with my finger to really show off the detail and intricacy of the moulds.


The ideas and possibilities are endless with these new moulds!  They are certainly something you will be seeing again and again on my projects.  After all, they are made to be used again and again!

Also, be sure to drop by the Prima Blog to see what the other Design Team Members have created!  They will blow your socks off!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment