Friday, April 22, 2016

Sculpture Medium from Prima Marketing

Have you seen the new Sculpting Medium from Prima?  It was just released, but I was lucky enough to get to play with it for CHA samples.  This stuff is so COOL!  I created this dress for my dress form using Sculpting Medium with muslin.  So what does it do?  It makes your fabrics, flowers, etc.  very stiff!  This is awesome because that allows all your work to hold it's form.  So COOL!  I loved working with it!


A good example is this fabric bow, flowers and leaves.  They all have Prima Sculpting Medium applied, so they all still look exactly like this!  It allowed me to make the fabric look really full and make the dress opening without any worry of it drooping over time!  Did I say this stuff is COOL?


If you worked with muslin before, you know that it is very light weight.  Look how this bodice on my dress stands up even with all the color, glue and beads applied.  It's not going anywhere and again, it will stand the test of time.


Finally, one more photo to show the details.  The sculpture medium works beautifully on the Prima fabric flowers.  I can't wait to give it a try on other flowers, fabrics and anything else I might want to experiment with!


Be sure to check with your favorite scrapbooking supplier to find yourself some of this!  You are going to love this new product from Prima!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment