Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Creating in Faith with Prima Marketing

Have you seen the Prima Creating in Faith products?  They are simply wonderful!  Sometimes, you find products that say exactly what you need to hear!  These are some of those!  I used the large gold rub-ons for todays project.  I loved that I could use this verse for a beautiful home decor piece, as well as, a reminder.


I started with the 8x10 Watercolor panel from Prima.  These are so terrific!  I love that they can hang but also are wide enough to stand on a surface.  That opens up a world of posibilities for where this can be placed in my home. 


Even though this would be beautiful colored and the watercolor surface is perfect for that, today's project stayed white and I only added gold accents.  I have a lot of gold in my house and by not adding color, this piece can be moved from room to room when I want to re-arrange things for a fresh look!  I love having some basic pieces for that!


Prima has so many choices for gold accents, so I added the Prima Rub-on adhesives, Rub-on Foils, Gold tipped flowers, Memory Hardware Pearls and even Color Bloom Gold Foil! All these products coordinated perfectly and made this come together quickly and easily!

Today on the Prima blog, there are wonderful examples of Creating in Faith!  Be sure to check them out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment