Friday, July 8, 2016

New Julie Nutting from Prima!

Hey everyone!  I'm so excited to announce this new Summer Release of Julie Nutting Stamp and Die sets from Prima!!  I know that a lot of my scrapbook friends have been hoping and wishing for new dies and Prima answered!  There are lots to choose from, so be sure to go to the Prima Blog to see them!  You will be excited to see that Julie Nutting, herself, has done some adorable samples, too!  

Here is a Carte Blanch Plaque that I decorated with LOTS of Prima goodies to match this adorable Halloween Julie Nutting Doll.  Best part is that if you hate or have trouble with fussy cutting, this one comes with the die and stamp combined!  Yipppeee!!


Also, there are a few little hints of the wonderful new Rossibelle Collection!  I used Rossibelle Journaling cards to make her clothes and that adorable little broom!



Don't forget to go by the Prima Blog to see it all!  And guess what???  You can win some!!!  Best News Ever!   

1 comment: