Wednesday, July 20, 2016

New Prima Sweet Peppermint and Confetti Dies

Wow!  That was my first impression of the new Prima Confetti Dies!  Wow again when I saw the beautiful flowers and holly leaves from the Sweet Peppermint Collection!  This is a non traditional color pallet that I love!  So soft and beautiful!

I created a simple shaker card using all the elements together. 


The shaker started with one of the cards that you can cut out of the Sweet Peppermint Paper.   I then used foam to make a simple rectangle shaker and filled it with Confetti that I cut out of my leftover scraps of paper.  Super simple and perfectly matched!

And... talk about gorgeous flowers!  These are stunning!  I'm such a huge fan of fabric flowers!!



As always, I invite your to check out the Prima Blog for more examples of all the new and beautiful Prima releases! 

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment