Friday, February 10, 2017

New Prima Love Clippings

Of course, I had to make a dress form with the new Prima Love Clippings collection by Frank Garcia!  It has become somewhat of a tradition to make dress forms.  This one went to CHA.  I loved the heavy rose gold accents on this collection.  It made her dress quite formal and shiny!


This one is larger than I usually make.  It is 20" tall! I covered the paper mache form with micro beads and added Metallique paints.  I also used the rose stencil with 3D gloss gel mixed with Prima Mica Powder to add pattern and sheen to the background.

The little Prima Resin frames were such a pretty accent!


The skirt is made of paper with bits of tulle tucked in here and there. I distressed it a bit and added lots of Prima Glass Beads to it, too.


I fussy cut some of the papers and added them for more pattern and dimension.  Of course, the finishing touch was beautiful Prima Flowers!!


Be sure to go by the Prima Blog to see all the new releases!  They are ALL beautiful!!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment