Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Paper Clay Easter with Prima Color Madness

Since it's Color Madness Month at Prima and we are all ready for Spring, what could be a better fit than coloring Easter eggs?  I created these eggs with Christine Adolph and Finnabair stamps and a few cookie cutters.  Coloring them was fun with Prima's Pastel Dreams Watercolor Confections.


After coloring them with lots of colors, I went over each egg with the NEW Prima Wax.  I love how it left the color only in the details of the stamps. 


Of course, I finished it off with lots of Prima flowers!  I added gold accents to the flowers using Prima Metallique paints.  

Head over to the Prima Blog to see all the details about Color Madness at Prima!  There is lots of inspiration and details!  Also, be sure to follow Prima on Social Media!  You want to know when the giveaways are this month!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment