Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Prima and Michaels

The final countdown is happening!!  Only 2 more days until Prima starts showing up in Michaels!  I'm really excited, especially for those of us who don't have local scrapbook stores in our areas!  We haven't had one here in YEARS!  I'm also hoping that the limited release will bring new people to our love of Prima!

I've been a huge fan of Julie Nutting for years!  I loved her even before she started designing for Prima!

I created these little favor bags using Julie Nutting planner stamps, Finnabair glitter and lots of cute stuff from Michaels!


I love all the little sayings that are included in this stamp set.  Yes, it's for Planners, but so much MORE!  My friend is hosting a 'Craft Party' soon, and we will be using these little bags for favors!  

I also wanted to remind everyone that this is FUN!  I think in trying to create the 'perfect' project, sometimes we forget why we do this and why we LOVE it! 


I hope that all of you will take a peek at Michaels soon!!  I know that I will be checking each time to see what they have of these terrific products!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment